Kids Learn to Cycle Bike Vest – Pink
Kids Learn to Cycle Vest in Pink – Ergonomically designed with soft to touch materials combined with padding to comfortably support and help your child find their own balance on a bike and boost their confidence learning to cycle.
You can simply walk or run, in an upright position, alongside your cycling child holding onto the padded handle on the back of the vest securely.
In the event of any major wobbles or incidents you can simply lift up your child safely preventing any painful scrapes and falls and avoid them getting tangled up with the bike.
- Ergonomic design with comfort padding and soft to touch materials
- Safety tested to hold up to 50kg / 7½ stone
- Age 2 to 7 years – size 98 – 128cm
- Two secure fastenings: velcro and safety clip
- Endorsed by Dutch Road Safety Campaign “Veilig Verkeer Nederland”
- “Push-out” Success Certificate included
- Recyclable Cardboard hanger with full instructions
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Patented Design
- Guaranteed cycling success & lots of cycling fun 🙂
|Dimensions||47 x 32 x 4 cm|
Only to be used under the competent supervision of an adult ensuring both safety closures are securely fastened
Keep away from fire